- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lb pork shoulder, sliced thinly
- 1 chicken breast, deboned and sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, julienned
- 2 carrot
- 1 (1 lb) package pancit noodles (Chinese wheat noodles)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- patis, to taste (Filipino fish sauce) (optional)
- 4 green onion, sliced
- 1 lemon or kalamansi, cut into wedges
1. Heat oil over medium-high heat in wok or large skillet.
2. Saute garlic and onions until tender.
3. Add pork and chicken, and cook until browned.
4. Add soy sauce, stirring to flavor.
5. Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
6. Add cabbage, green beans, carrots.
7. Cook until vegetables are tender, yet crisp, 5-8 minutes.
8. Add noodles, mixing gently to prevent them from breaking.
9. Cook until liquid is absorbed and noodles are done, about 10 minutes.
10. Remove from heat.
11. Season with black pepper and patis.
12. Garnish with green onions and lemon wedges.